*.* Please pray for me... urgent! *.*
Hey all who reads my blog,
please pray for me on Thursday from 1030 to 1230 cos' I will be doing my micro teaching. It's MATHS micro teaching. what is micro teaching? It's a small segment where trainee teachers teach a particular concept to a simulated class of students.
Anyway, I will be teaching trigo ratios. It's my turn on Thursday. I should be "teaching" from 1100 am onwards! Please pray for me!
In the meantime, I'm busy doing my assgts... will only update in the weekend. But I'll contiue to pray for:
Meixia and Alycia --> Dun panic! Continue to trust in the Lord as you entrust your life into His hands. Dun be scared but be confident that God has already paved the way for you. Whatever that you get, be thankful... pray for the grace to be thankful.
Juliet --> Jiayou for the CAW. Not an easy job but jia you! Good idea of asking people write testimonies. Am sure CAW will wrap up so good and so inspiring to the many non-Catholics.
Till then, take care and God Bless!