Yes....YOU are always on my mind.
Blogging is always in my mind but I have been so busy with overtimes, tuitions, meetings that mI have no time to blog.
Busy busy busy!!!
I have kinda sacrificed sleep as well... been sleeping for a max of 6 hrs a day... realized that my eyes are getting tired cos they kept on tearing.
But despite my busyness, I am still very much a happy girl.
I have loads of things to blog... my reflections from Sunday's mass, All Saints Day mass and maybe ... all Sould Day mass today. See if i have time or not...
One thing that made me upset yesterday was when my mum and bro felt that I wasn't contributing enough to the household. Chores are left for them to do and I am really guilty of not helping out at all. Sundays are spent in church. Free time is used to give tuition and I am hardly at home for family dinners and slacking infront of the TV with my bro, sister and mum...
I felt real upset about it but there's nothing i can do. Dec camp is nearing and meetings are so many. I have more tuitions now cos' A levels are here. And i also hope to balance everything out by meeting my other non-church friends...
I know i have to share my family's workload and I am very sorry about it. But I can only pray for my family's understanding, patience and tolerance while I pray for myself that I will place more priority on my family, especially in carrying out my roles and responsibilities in helping to maintain the household...
But I still thank God for sustaining me and giving me so much energy. Sometimes, i am jsut so amazed at so many things I have done in the past weeks. Thank you Lord.
I hope I will have time to blog about Sunday's mass and All Saints Day mass...
Will be going to visit my papa today at IHM. my mum says papa is waiting for us expectantly today.. yup, I am hoping to see him so much... Got many things to tell him.