Child Of God

*.* Child of God *.*

Birthday: 14th October
Occupation: Cultivator; Moulder; Nurturer
Currently I am inspired: To renovate my blog
To start on my next phase of new life in 2007


Today's Verse






*.* Previous Posts *.*

*.* My Friends *.*

~juliet~
~elaine~
~jorlyn~
~leslie~
~melissa~
~the dangerous lives of altar boys~
~the sleepless eye~
~opus dei~
~word among us~
~regnum christi~
~new american bible~
~singapore pastoral institute~
~catholic spirituality centre~

*.* Drop a prayer *.*

*.* Archives *.*

Created by Charisma
Found at Blogskins

Monday, October 11, 2004

*.* Companions *.*

There's this song I hate to sing during mass... It's called "Companions on a journey". The song will start with "We are companions on a journey...." I think that song is really irritating cos it's sounds quite mickey mouse like...

Anyway, this song is quite meaningful lah...

Basically to cut it short, I was starting on work.. hoping to finish it by 11pm. Unfortunately, it's 1215am now and I had just finished Hong Kong only. Still have to rush Taiwan out tomolo...

Anyway, God sent me companions to make this tiring time an easy time in fact. I was talking to Juliet on MSN throughout the time when I was running the data for Hong Kong. We had such an enjoyable chat that the time just flew passed and my work was almost 80% done for that country.

I think if He hadn't sent me some companions to chit chat on the way, I would have found work a dread and I think the time spent on work would be much much longer.

As I start my week ahead, may I learn to be appreciate of the people around me. Some may be companions. Some may be passer-bys. But no matter what, may I make a special effort to see everyone in Christ's light this week. After all, we are companions on a journey...

A Child of God blogged @ | 12:30 am