Child Of God

*.* Child of God *.*

Birthday: 14th October
Occupation: Cultivator; Moulder; Nurturer
Currently I am inspired: To renovate my blog
To start on my next phase of new life in 2007


Today's Verse






*.* Previous Posts *.*

*.* My Friends *.*

~juliet~
~elaine~
~jorlyn~
~leslie~
~melissa~
~the dangerous lives of altar boys~
~the sleepless eye~
~opus dei~
~word among us~
~regnum christi~
~new american bible~
~singapore pastoral institute~
~catholic spirituality centre~

*.* Drop a prayer *.*

*.* Archives *.*

Created by Charisma
Found at Blogskins

Friday, October 01, 2004

*.* Can't Stop Now *.*

Can't Stop Now By Keane

I noticed tonight
That the world has been turning
While I've been stood here dithering around
Though I know I said I'd wait around till you need me,
I have to goI hate to let you down

But I can't stop now
I've got troubles of my own
Cause I'm short on time
I'm lonely and I'm too tired to talk

I noticed tonight
That the world has been turning
While I've been stuck here withering away
Though I know I said I wouldn't leave you behind
But I have to go
It breaks my heart to say
That I can't stop now
I've got troubles of my own
'cause I'm short on time
I'm lonely and I'm too tired to talk
To no one back home
I've got troubles of my own
And I can't slow down for no one in town
And I can't stop now
And I can't slow down for no one in town
And I can't stop now for no one

The motion keeps my heart running
The motion keeps my heart running
The motion keeps my heart running
The motion keeps my heart running

A Child of God blogged @ | 1:46 am