I have sinned.
I gave in to temptation.
After 6 months of abstainence, i caved in to a Burger King Mushroom Swiss Meal.
The last fast food i had was at McDonald's. But i forgot what I ate. Think that visit was about 2 months ago.
As for KFC, it was like about 4 months ago?
In market research jargon, i would be classified as a lapsed fast food user.
I have been trying to quit eating fast food. But because today is a rainy day, I was hungry and my fast food inclination was really high up there... so I decided to get a Mushroom Swiss Meal.
When i went in there, BK was giving a free upsize to the Mushroom Swiss meal. Basically, you pay the same price for Large Fries and Large drink.
I got grossed out when I saw that though I was tempted to get the free upsize (to get my money's worth).
I'm glad I didn't. All these 6 months of reducing my food intake and abstaining from fast food have worked.
For once, I couldn't finish my meal. After the burger, I was so full that I could only finish 3/4 of the fries and half of my regular Coke Light Lemon.
Now, i am feeling really grossed out. As if there is oil floating around in my body. I am drinking Green Tea to wash it down. But I dun think it will help much.
I think I will not eat fast food for at least the next 2 months.
It's back to my soupy, more vegetables, abstain from beef, and smaller portions diet....
Yucks yucks yucks...