Child Of God

*.* Child of God *.*

Birthday: 14th October
Occupation: Cultivator; Moulder; Nurturer
Currently I am inspired: To renovate my blog
To start on my next phase of new life in 2007


Today's Verse






*.* Previous Posts *.*

*.* My Friends *.*

~juliet~
~elaine~
~jorlyn~
~leslie~
~melissa~
~the dangerous lives of altar boys~
~the sleepless eye~
~opus dei~
~word among us~
~regnum christi~
~new american bible~
~singapore pastoral institute~
~catholic spirituality centre~

*.* Drop a prayer *.*

*.* Archives *.*

Created by Charisma
Found at Blogskins

Sunday, October 10, 2004

*.* Superwoman *.*

I am a superwoman.

Saturday (with only 5 hours of sleep):
Tuition in the morning
Novena at 2pm
Discuss Sunday's session with Jeri
Mass
Dinner with Jeri, Ashlee and Bernard
Prepare claims from canteen and LISS
File up the accounts
Count RCIY funds (yes.. those thousands of coins)
Look through notes on session
Prepare agenda and think about session objectives for Dec Camp meeting on sunday
2 am... sleep

Sunday (wake up at 6am):
Canteen... helping Zone 300 to sell food
RCIY session
Sell food again
BOW
Lunch
Dec Camp meeting (till 630pm...4 hours meeting!!! )
Eat dinner with family
And it continues on...

Let me see... I have a list of things to do:

1) Do my course homework. I need to make a mini presentation about a brand tomolo. But I haven't thought about a brand and I don't know what to do during the presentation. I have not been reading my notes about it.

2) Work... I need to run data for Hong Kong and Taiwan. And they are not done yet. And we are making a presentation on Tuesday.

3) RCIY... read through the minutes of the meeting we had. And to look through the session objectives... need to pray and discern about it as well.

4) I need to sleep... considering that I only had 4 hours of sleep and I have a few upcoming symptons like heatiness, extreme constipation, etc... I need my sleep. I need to rest more. I need to have my regular bowel system back.

So many things to do. Some done, some not yet done. And my mum and kor are complaining that I don't spend enough time at home.

I am a superwoman.

But a superwoman can be super tired as well.

Lord, help me to get through my work. I dun wanna be slaughtered but I wanna sleep as well. I am just tooooo tired.

A Child of God blogged @ | 9:08 pm