Child Of God

*.* Child of God *.*

Birthday: 14th October
Occupation: Cultivator; Moulder; Nurturer
Currently I am inspired: To renovate my blog
To start on my next phase of new life in 2007


Today's Verse






*.* Previous Posts *.*

*.* My Friends *.*

~juliet~
~elaine~
~jorlyn~
~leslie~
~melissa~
~the dangerous lives of altar boys~
~the sleepless eye~
~opus dei~
~word among us~
~regnum christi~
~new american bible~
~singapore pastoral institute~
~catholic spirituality centre~

*.* Drop a prayer *.*

*.* Archives *.*

Created by Charisma
Found at Blogskins

Tuesday, October 05, 2004

*.* Things you may or may not know about me *.*

My friend recently sent me this typical "Who I am, what I am, what ifs" attachment recently. As i am bored with work now, I will type some things that may or may not surprise you ... hee hee.. so that you will know me much better. I invite anyone of you to reply to this post by letting me know somethings I may or may not know about you. :o)

1. Chocolate is my greatest indulgence and my constant craving. But i dun like white chocolate. I prefer to eat plain chocolate or with raisins.

2. I like New Age music. If I have the money, i would buy loads of New Age Cds!

3. I like to watch movie. If I have time and movie partners, i would go watch all the many interesting movies!

4. I am a great fan of Amazing Race.

5. I don't like to eat beans.. green, red, yellow, black, baked.. I don't like them.

6. I like to go for musicals and concerts but I either do not have money or anyone to watch with me. But think I am going to miss out on the Vienna Boys' concert... *sob sob*


7. I like going to the esplanade for long long chats.

8. I like to start my day by praying the rosary during my bus journey to work.

9. I am usually plugged into my CD player during my bus journeys to and fro destinations.

10. I like to drink alcohol.

A Child of God blogged @ | 11:08 am