Child Of God

*.* Child of God *.*

Birthday: 14th October
Occupation: Cultivator; Moulder; Nurturer
Currently I am inspired: To renovate my blog
To start on my next phase of new life in 2007


Today's Verse






*.* Previous Posts *.*

*.* My Friends *.*

~juliet~
~elaine~
~jorlyn~
~leslie~
~melissa~
~the dangerous lives of altar boys~
~the sleepless eye~
~opus dei~
~word among us~
~regnum christi~
~new american bible~
~singapore pastoral institute~
~catholic spirituality centre~

*.* Drop a prayer *.*

*.* Archives *.*

Created by Charisma
Found at Blogskins

Tuesday, November 16, 2004

*.* The unforgotten *.*

Someone in RCIY did a very nice thing yesterday. I think using "nice" is an understatement.

Someone in RCIY did something extraordinary out of the box, beyond my imagination and really sweet yesterday.

It has been very very long since that incident happened and I have cleaned forgotten it. No bad feelings whatsoever... it is just that I have totally forgotten about it. So there wasn't any emnity between myself and that person.

So when that person took the opportunity while we were alone to make amends, I was totally caught unaware. I was surprised to discover that he was making amends about that incident. Nevertheless, I accepted his "token of action" and in fact, I was really happy and proud of him.

It just goes to show that no one should be given up hope upon. It is in fact, the least of the people we meet each day that we should all the more, seek to accept, love and forgive. I am really happy that even though there were times I was exasperated, I never gave up hope that things would turn around. In fact, I should thank God that He always gave me the capacity to look upon him as my brother in Christ.

This is definitely one of my learning points in serving God. Whenever I meet the least of my brothers or sisters, whenever anyone makes me feel so peeved, I have to learn to let it go and to view them as an image of Christ. I have to learn how to love them whole-heartedly and to accept them for who they are. Cos I will never know when God will give them the grace to do some turnarounds like my fellow friend did.

I think one day, when the time is appropriate, I hope to be able to embrace him and tell him how much that action means a lot to me. I want to tell him, that was really brave and sweet. and I want to tell him, that when he did that, he was showing me the love of God, the love that God wants us to share, especially when we are working for Him.

A Child of God blogged @ | 11:47 am