Child Of God

*.* Child of God *.*

Birthday: 14th October
Occupation: Cultivator; Moulder; Nurturer
Currently I am inspired: To renovate my blog
To start on my next phase of new life in 2007


Today's Verse






*.* Previous Posts *.*

*.* My Friends *.*

~juliet~
~elaine~
~jorlyn~
~leslie~
~melissa~
~the dangerous lives of altar boys~
~the sleepless eye~
~opus dei~
~word among us~
~regnum christi~
~new american bible~
~singapore pastoral institute~
~catholic spirituality centre~

*.* Drop a prayer *.*

*.* Archives *.*

Created by Charisma
Found at Blogskins

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

*.* God is Good *.*

God is good.

I prayed this morning for the following:

1) That we (Eunice and myself) could successfully negotiate for a Choir concert.
2) During CCA bazaar today, Choir would be able to recruit many freshies.
3) That our Choir mistress would agree to Apr 13th for the concert.

Against all odds, God gave us the wisdom, courage and determination to persuade the key personnel to agree to the concert. For this, I'm grateful. Their consent meant a lot to us. And what touched me most was the support given by colleagues who do not have any direct linkage to Choir. I'm grateful for that oo.

Also, I heard from Eunice that many students signed up for Choir. I really hope after auditions and filtering, the J1 cohort would be more than 30. Oh God, pretty please..

And what was quite amazing is that the choir mistress managed to bow down and agree on the concert date.

Life is going to be very hectic now. But seriously, we have been fighting a war for the past 2 months. Now, the real war, the real challenge has just begun.

I think Eunice and myself a a tad bit afraid, anxious but yet determined and raring to overcome this challenge.

We will. We must do our best. With God, nothing is impossible!

Thank You God for everything. Continue to sustain us for the next 3 months as we put in our best for the concert.

Love You!

A Child of God blogged @ | 11:35 pm