Child Of God

*.* Child of God *.*

Birthday: 14th October
Occupation: Cultivator; Moulder; Nurturer
Currently I am inspired: To renovate my blog
To start on my next phase of new life in 2007


Today's Verse






*.* Previous Posts *.*

*.* My Friends *.*

~juliet~
~elaine~
~jorlyn~
~leslie~
~melissa~
~the dangerous lives of altar boys~
~the sleepless eye~
~opus dei~
~word among us~
~regnum christi~
~new american bible~
~singapore pastoral institute~
~catholic spirituality centre~

*.* Drop a prayer *.*

*.* Archives *.*

Created by Charisma
Found at Blogskins

Sunday, November 05, 2006

The kind of things my students do while I'm away

I discovered this on Youtube long ago but didn't have time to post it up. This video was taken during the last few Econs supplementary classes with my students. While I was away doing something, these kids deviated from their assigned work to destress. Hah... these kids are just so adorable. Enjoy this video!

A Child of God blogged @ | 11:19 pm