Child Of God

*.* Child of God *.*

Birthday: 14th October
Occupation: Cultivator; Moulder; Nurturer
Currently I am inspired: To renovate my blog
To start on my next phase of new life in 2007


Today's Verse






*.* Previous Posts *.*

*.* My Friends *.*

~juliet~
~elaine~
~jorlyn~
~leslie~
~melissa~
~the dangerous lives of altar boys~
~the sleepless eye~
~opus dei~
~word among us~
~regnum christi~
~new american bible~
~singapore pastoral institute~
~catholic spirituality centre~

*.* Drop a prayer *.*

*.* Archives *.*

Created by Charisma
Found at Blogskins

Saturday, October 14, 2006

*.* It's my birthday today *.*

Yeaps, I'm 26 now.

Sweet old 2-6!

What a good way to start my celebrations by celebrating the success of my kids exams. Let's count the record!

H2 Econs

Class of 0604

For a class of 13 students, all 13 students passed! And what is so fantastic about it? 0604 is the only class in the whole H2 level that passed. Cheers to them!

Class of 0615

Even though a full pass was not registered, what was in the record is that the top 3 scorers in the entire H2 level are from my class. And what's good about 0615? They got the highest number of ABCs' - 7 out of 22. Compared to 6 only in the other better class. Three cheers to them!

H1 Econs

Class of 0621

The second highest in the whole cohort. There are only 2 failures and 30% of the class of 24 students got Bs' and Cs'. The top student in this class is the 2nd top student in the entire H1 level.

Class of 0631

The highest in the whole cohort. Also 2 failures BUT 50 freaking percent got ABCs'. The student who got A is the top student in the entire H1 level.

Sigh... what more can I ask for? What more could I settle for?

0604, 0615, 0621, 0631... you did your best and you did damn bloody well. Congratulations. I am truly so damn proud of you.

Thank You so much God! I offer up to you the remaining day of my birthday celebrations. May I have an enjoyable day today! Love You so much !

A Child of God blogged @ | 2:06 am