Child Of God

*.* Child of God *.*

Birthday: 14th October
Occupation: Cultivator; Moulder; Nurturer
Currently I am inspired: To renovate my blog
To start on my next phase of new life in 2007


Today's Verse






*.* Previous Posts *.*

*.* My Friends *.*

~juliet~
~elaine~
~jorlyn~
~leslie~
~melissa~
~the dangerous lives of altar boys~
~the sleepless eye~
~opus dei~
~word among us~
~regnum christi~
~new american bible~
~singapore pastoral institute~
~catholic spirituality centre~

*.* Drop a prayer *.*

*.* Archives *.*

Created by Charisma
Found at Blogskins

Thursday, December 16, 2004

*.* Pit-Stops in an Amazing Race *.*

I thank God for helping me to lift up a few burdens before I leave for France.

I finally plucked up my courage to terminate my last Econs student. She wasn't a bad student but I didn't feel comfortable teaching her. Looking at her shrewdness and all that, I hate to foresee myself being twisted around her little finger next year. Also, I hope to hang up my Econs boots and to just rest and relax for a couple of months at least... better still, a year!

You know my friendship problem? Thank God for that cos I have been praying very hard for us to resolve this issue before I leave. But the difficult part was that my friend had to make the first move first. Knowing that my friend does not know how to approach situations, quite cowardly, quite proud, I had to pray that my friend would take the first move. People felt it was unlikely but through some angels, finally, the first move was taken.

We had a good chat last night. It was a hip hip hooray feeling but rather, I felt we transcended to a slightly higher level in our friendship. But I thank God for giving my friend that courage and the urge to make that first move.

I gotta make this short cos I need to leave soon...

This trip is important to my family because I guess we all have our own individual intentions but as a family, we hope to be healed of my dad's passing and to get on with life. We went to see my dad today and I know that deep down, we are still hurting and really, how we wished that papa was here to join us in this trip!

This trip is important to me because I need a pit stop in my life. I feel really blessed to be taking a pit stop in France. I was looking through the journals I wrote last year while I was in France. I brought that journal along with me and I hope I will see the wonders of God He has given me in the past year.

I wish to discern and reflect about my roles and responsibilities in RCIY- as a personal sponsor, as a core teamer and as a servant of God. I hope and pray that God will instil some wisdom and enlightenment so that I will be able to see the roles and responsibilities God has for me in the following year. And if I ever do see it, may I have the courage and peace to follow them.

I also wish to discern about my new career as a teacher. It's definitely God's plan for me to be a teacher but I haven't really given it much thought yet and I pray that God will inspire me to discern what I should do, my mission, my aspirations as a teacher.

There are many things else but these are the 2 main things which I really hope I have a direction to when I come back in 2005.

In the mean time, do be rest assured that you are in my prayers but please pray for my family and myself.

Till then, this marks my last entry (unless I have internet access in France) in 2004!

A Child of God blogged @ | 6:10 pm