Wednesday, December 01, 2004
*.* December Camp is finally over... *.*
After 2 months of intense planning, December Camp is finally over.
There are many things to say and I wanna make sure I say it and type it out on blog cos it is all so important to me. But since I am still having a hangover and is in a state of sub-consciousness, I will leave it till the end of this week to do so. The areas of reflection are:
1) My December Camp Committee
2) The catechumens
3) The sponfrienders
4) Myself
I hope I will type out these reflections on my blog. Really hope I will have the time and energy to do so...
In the meantime, things are starting to move on.
2 days left before I am no longer an official employee of idealog.
15 days to my trip to France.
15 days to catch up with my family, friends, my own stuff and and my private time.
I just have so many things to do. I hope I will be able to:
1) pack up my room
2) Tidy the dec camp stuff up
3) read the book I bought last year
4) Catch up with my beloved catechumens
5) Catch up with my friends : Fiona, Gery, Small Mushroom, Thava, Karen
6) Have outings with the sponfrienders
7) Prepare for my trip - the material stuff and spiritually as well
8) Catch up with my family - must go out with my sister!!!
It's time to chill out in RCIY for a while and catch up on my life...
Oh gee.. I will be entering MOE soon... wondering what's going to happen... will be leaving idealog in 2 days' time... hope I get what I rightfully deserve.
Well... it's all in Your hands, Lord!
A Child of God blogged @ | 1:39 am
